If you find any typos, errors, or places where the text may be improved, please let me know by adding an annotation using hypothes.is. To add an annotation, select some text and then click the on the pop-up menu. To see the annotations of others, click the in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
F References and Credits
Here are the references I used the most for this course:
- The Elements of Statistical Learning for Trevor Hastie, Robert Tibshirani and Jerome H. Friedman, link .
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning for Christopher Bishop, link .
- Andrew Ng’s Machine Learning Mooc, link .
- Lab notes for Statistics for Social Sciences II: Multivariate Techniques, link .
- This website was written in Rmarkdown and compiled using bookdown.